You took the picture, and now you want to share it with the world. But that photo isn’t perfect. It has some minor flaws—maybe your subject’s face is looking dark, or the background needs some tweaking, or perhaps you want to put a filter on it. Luckily, there are many WordPress plugins that can help edit your photos so they look exactly how you want them to. Here are the 5 best photo editing WordPress plugins available right now!
What are the benefits of using WordPress image editor?There are a lot of advantages that can be garnered by using WordPress image editors.
- While it is easy to use, it is also easy to install. It will take you only a few minutes to set it up and get going on your website or web application.
- You don’t have to hire a professional web designer or developer in order to have a quality product.
- One of its greatest advantages is that it has an intuitive user interface that can be used even by people who do not have much technical knowledge about computers and software.
- It also offers many free image effects, which can make your pictures stand out on social media.
- Other than photos, one can easily add, edit texts, shapes, change fonts and colors with its help. You can also add other interesting elements such as images, icons, and stickers.
- In addition, another advantage of these plugins is that they work well across all browsers. They have been designed to work smoothly regardless of an operating system, or browser type.
- With these plugins, anyone can customize their photographs in just a few clicks without any hassle involved. Even if you are just starting out as a blogger or photographer you will find these photo editing WordPress plugins worth trying out for your next project!
5 Best WordPress Image Editor Plugins
1. WP Paint – WordPress Image EditorIf you’re looking for an extremely easy-to-use photo editing plugin, WP Paint is your best bet. It is the only plugin that has many functionalities in it. You can do basic image editing (Crop, Rotate, Resize, Flip) as well as drawing, adding text, and coloring a picture with various colors, applying blur and gradient—but it’s by far one of the most user-friendly plugins around. Your goal is to share photos with family and friends; why waste time learning how to use complicated software? WP Paint provides everything you need to do simple edits without getting technical or spending hours trying to figure out how things work. We like that! One of my favorite photo editing plugins, WP Paint is a great tool for bloggers who take pictures on their mobile devices. It allows you to change your photos using a range of tools that do everything from touching up to adding frames and borders to your shots. I have used it for numerous posts featuring images of food, where I need to make sure that my photo isn’t too dark or overexposed (that’s where WP Paint really shines!). When you first install it, I suggest playing around with each tool and finding out what works best for you; chances are you can use it in most scenarios where visual editing is needed. It also has a pro version that offers more features such as
- Image effects (Image Tuning, Filters and Effects)
- Search and Insert Images
- Familiar Interface
- Color Corrections
- Auto-Adjust Colors
- Clone Tool