Frequently Asked Questions
How to add a Multiple addresses option for a custom section?
Follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Custom Section Settings in the Multiple Addresses plugin settings.
- Select your custom section from the Select custom section pull-down.
- Select a default section (billing/shipping) with the data which you have to add to the corresponding custom section.
- Click on +Add new mapping. Two select boxes appear.
- In the first select box, select the field from the default section to be mapped.
- In the second field, select the field in the custom section to which the default field should be mapped.
- Map all required fields similarly.
- Save changes.
- Now, you can see a Choose a different address link at the top of the custom section. Click on the link, and select the required address from the pop-up.
How to get autofill for addresses?
Follow these steps:
- Navigate to Advanced Settings in the Multiple Addresses plugin settings.
- Check the checkbox Enable Address Autofill.
- Paste your Google Maps API Key in the specified field.
- If you don’t have a Google Maps API Key, click on the link Click here to get your API Key » above the checkbox.
Is it possible to change the default address format in the ‘Choose a different address’ popup?
Yes. Navigate to Advanced Settings and provide the Address Override Format in the specified field. To know more, refer to the Advanced Settings section in the documentation.
Can we set multiple addresses for Billing section alone?
Yes, we can. In the General Settings tab, there are check-boxes to toggle the multiple addresses option, separately for Billing and Shipping. To set multiple addresses for Billing alone, you can disable the Shipping multiple addresses by unchecking the checkbox Enable multiple addresses in the Shipping Address Properties.
Is the Multiple Addresses plugin WPML compatible?
Yes, the WooCommerce Multiple Addresses plugin is highly compatible with WPML.