By default, billing and shipping Addresses are displayed as formatted by WooCommerce, which is different for each country and includes only default address fields. In addition to these default address fields, you can also display your custom fields which is created using WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor Pro plugin.
Please follow below steps to include custom address fields in address display,
- Go to Custom Address Fields section in Advanced Settings page.
- Choose the custom billing fields form “Custom billing address keys” drop-down list those you want to include in billing address display.
- Choose the custom shipping fields form “Custom shipping address keys” drop-down list those you want to include in shipping address display.
- Override default address formats to include custom address fields in address display. Display address format is different for each country hence you may need to override address format for each country. Each country format should be separated by pipe(|).
- Click on Save changes button.