- Basic Setup Instructions
- Where do the extra product options/fields get displayed?
- How to add extra options to products/product categories?
- Conditional rules for displaying fields and sections
- How to customise the Display Style for Fields
- Customize the Product Page with Sections
- Validate field input using Custom validators
- Validate field inputs using Confirm validators
- Disable Enhanced (Select2) for Select fields
- Backup and Import Settings
Frequently Asked Questions
The extra fields are showing twice on the product page
The WooCommerce hooks (woocommerce_before_add_to_cart_button, woocommerce_after_add_to_cart_button) are moved from the file woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/variable.php to woocommerce/templates/single-product/add-to-cart/variation-add-to-cart-button.php in the latest version of the WooCoomerce.
Till version 3.4.0 these hooks were present in the file woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/variable.php. So probably the theme or child theme might have overridden the file variable.php and the above-mentioned hooks still may present there, which has to removed if the WooCommerce version is 3.4.0 or later.
Can sections be displayed based on conditions?
Yes. Sections can be displayed based on display rules using ‘WooCommerce Extra Product Options’ plugin. The display rules can be set according to aspects like product, category, product variation and various other field values.