Conditionally display Fields/Sections based on User Role
By setting a display rule based on User Role, the fields/sections will be visible only while logged in for the defined user role.
Follow below Steps:
- From the drop-down, choose Show/Hide to display or hide the field/section at checkout.
- From the dropdowns below, set conditions based on User role.
- Select the User role(s) from the select field at the right and save the changes.
- The User Role ‘Customer’ is a registered user.
- In the Multi-select options field for the user role, the roles are connected by OR function when more than one role is selected, as the AND function is logically invalid in this case.
- Custom user roles will also be displayed in the drop-down.