Conditional Display of Fields & Section based on User Role
By setting a Display rule based on a User role, the fields/sections will be visible only while logged in as the user role defined in the rule.
Steps to set rules based on User role:
- Choose Show/Hide to display or not the field from the 1st drop-down displayed on Display rules tab.
- Select ‘User Role’ from the initial drop-down
- Decide the condition as per your requirement, ie, Equals to/In.
- Choose the User role from the Multiselect field
- The User Role ‘customer’ is a registered user.
- The AND function is logically invalid in this case.
- Custom User roles will also be displayed in the drop-down.
- By adding more than one User roles, OR condition will be applied.