Themehigh began with the creation of a single plugin and has now expanded to include a total of ten plugins trusted by over 400,000+ stores. We are delighted to announce the official launch of Themehigh’s new Affiliate program. Since we received a lot of suggestions and feedback from our regular customers regarding the Affiliate program we thought to give it a go.
How Themehigh Affiliate Program Works?Themehigh Affiliate program is designed in such a simple way to help affiliates join the program without any further confusion on the process. We, at Themehigh, provide a 30% commission on the product price to our affiliates for promoting any of our plugins(except the Checkout Field Editor plugin).
Here’s how it works:
- Register and become an affiliate member of Themehigh.
- When registered, you will be navigated to your affiliate dashboard from where you can get your referral URL or even generate a referral link for a specific plugin.
- You can promote this referral URL through blog posts, email newsletters, online reviews, or using any other suitable methods.
- When someone clicks on your referral link and purchases any of the Themehigh plugins (except Checkout Field Editor For Woocommerce) within 180 days of the cookies period, you will earn an affiliate commission.
- You can log into your affiliate account at any time and get an idea about your referrals and earnings from the affiliate dashboard.
Are you eligible to be an affiliate?At Themehigh, we don’t restrict anyone from being an affiliate until we find any spam or suspect accounts. This referral program will be fit for:
- Our customers who bought Themehigh plugins and thought of suggesting to their dear ones.
- WordPress-related blogs.
- Website owners and individual bloggers who can convey the benefits of Themehigh plugins to the appropriate people.
- Any developers or agencies, who can recommend these plugins to their clients.
- Review websites